Mr Oluyide Olatunji was born on the 5th May 1987.
He is an erudite and knowledgeable young man. He began his formal education in Fountain School after which he has his secondary education in International School Lagos, His interest for health led him to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health in 2008 from Babcock University Nigeria, he then commenced to further his education at the prestigious Imperial College London Business School in the United Kingdom where he attained an MSc International Heath Management in 2010.
After his MSc, Mr Olatunji was appointed into the Lagos State Civil Service and deployed to the State Ministry of Health where he was further deployed to the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board. He was assigned the role of the State PHC Revitalisation Project Officer between 2012-2015. In this capacity he coordinated the revitalisation of 9 comprehensive PHCs in line with the State Executive Councils recommendations. In 2015 He was assigned the role of Head, Quality Assurance Unit of the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board with the mandate of initiating policies and programs that will improve quality of health service provision and standards which he has held till date.
In June 2019, Mr Olatunji was selected as a Nigerian delegate to Japan to participate in a Knowledge Co-creation program for Health Managers with the aim of studying the successes of the Japanese Health System and develop intervention strategies that can be adopted in the Nigerian system.
In October 2019, Mr Olatunji was part of a 4-man team that participated in the Lagos Business School Management Development Institute Program for the implementation of Community Health Intervention Project.
He is a;
- Member of the Lagos State Quality Improvement Technical working group.
- Member of the Lagos State Child Protection Technical working group.
- Member of the Lagos State Strategic Health Development Plan committee.
- Member of the Lagos State Technical Working Group for the development and implementation of the Appointment Reminder and Defaulter tracking system for Primary Health Care Centres.
- Alumni of the Imperial College Business School
- Alumni of the Lagos Business School Management Development Institute